Insane domains: What do these #DropCatch auctions have in common?
We’ve been following some DropCatch auctions and they all have something in common.
These expired domains dropped and were auctioned off for 3 days at DropCatch, the 800 lbs gorilla of domain-catchers. Many domain investors are using the service to catch domains that were not renewed.
One of them appears to have an insanely large budget for such acquisitions and their name is thus quite befitting: user InsaneDomains on DropCatch.
The anonymous domain investor has spent considerable amounts of money recently to acquire the following domains:
- 12345.org for $3,705 dollars
- cryptocoder.com for $4,650 dollars
- d2t.com for $3,605 dollars
- kingdommedia.com for $2,700 dollars
- loveacademy.com for $17,400 dollars
- n-ft.com for $32,460 dollars
- websitelease.com for $2,012 dollars
- MyEx.com for $49,550 dollars
- Rooms2Go.com for $1,800 dollars
That’s a total of $117,882 dollars in the course of a little over 2 weeks and this doesn’t include domains we are not aware of. InsaneDomains has been creating landers for their recent acquisitions, here’s the one for N-FT.com:
It goes without saying that InsaneDomains has now established themselves as the de facto deep-pocketed bidder on DropCatch.
If you come across him at DropCatch auctions, be prepared to dive into your savings account if you want to outbid them! ?
Copyright © 2022 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.