Seven with Sedo: Great Domains auction for June 2022
Sedo, our premium sponsor, operates the GreatDomains auction for the past 15 years. It’s a week-long bidfest on hand-picked domain names with a specific theme.
This time around, it involves an 150-strong list of domain names are being auctioned between June 16th, to June 23rd, 2022.
The list includes both generic, premium, and short domain names. We chose seven domain names from that GreatDomains list for this “Seven with Sedo” feature. Neither Sedo or the domain owners influenced our choice.
Here’s the list:
- TXV.com – It’s not often that we see a LLL .com on the GreatDomains list and this was registered way back in 1998. Reserve is up to $50,000 dollars.
- Wallets.xyz – Popular TLD for a keyword that resonates well with the crypto and NFT markets. Low reserve of up to $1,000 dollars.
- 1028.com – Superb NNNN .com domain with a reasonable reserve of up to $50 grand USD.
- Flype.com – Whether you want to fly to Peru, or looking for a brandable domain about flying, this one has a $100 dollar reserve. Should fly off the list!
- USD.org – Premium domain representing the US dollar with gusto. Registered in 2000 it arrives with a $25,000 USD reserve.
- Challenges.com – A great, aged (reg: 1996) domain name that’d be a perfect fit for motivational brands. Reserve is set at $50,000 dollars.
- Madrid.net – Superb geodomain for one of the nicest capitals in Europe. Registered in 1996, the reserve is set at 50000 Euro.
View the full list of domains on auction here.
Copyright © 2022 DomainGang.com · All Rights Reserved.